0. Follow the Global Rules, use the global report function for reporting illegal content/global rule violations
1. Obvious shit: High-quality posts and OC are welcome, check the catalog to make sure you don't make redundant threads, derailing and impersonating a board volunteer/mod/janitor/owner is a bannable offense, heavier shitposting is counted as derailing and therefore bannable
2. If you have a question or comment about the board, 8chan, or just want to engage in some offtopic shitposting, head over to the meta thread, otherwise stay on topic, that being tabletop and vidya (including VNs), be it their crunch/gameplay or fluff/lore
3. Saging is for a quick off-topic post, hopefully to stop further derailing, or posting in a shit threads you don't want to bump (remember if you personally dislike the thread, the hide function exists for a reason), and is mandatory for CYOA/Quest thread posts not from OP
4. You may post spoilered porn but no porndumps, and while you don't have to be 100% vanilla, particularly with writefaggotry (see rule #5), don't post /d/egenerate fetishes like scat, guro, vore, NTR, etc.
5. If something in a story you're doing involves one of those fetishes and makes sense in context (i.e. kingdom in turmoil because queen had an affair with a knight) that's fine, but when you stuff that shit in because you expect people to find it sexy, you'll have anons rip you apart and a ban
6. Anthropomorphic races and characters from vidya and tabletop are of course allowed, but posting furry fap material will get you banned
7. No cuckchan /v/ tier threads (You know them, now that the dust has settled, can x ever compete, etc.)
8. No Kosherwatch, Tumblrtale, Minecraft, and other games with really cancerous communities are banned, as is other media that's a cancer magnet like My Little Pony, and any announcements/trailers/news should be archived/webm'd, particularly if they come from cancerous sources
9. Leave the blogposting (looking at you /r9k/), ERP, shilling, avatarfagging, name/tripfagging when your identity isn't necessary for your posts, e-celeb discussion (while you may discuss their content if it relates to the board's topic, no discussing anything about tPost too long. Click here to view the full text.
Post last edited at