Listen, all vidya today is shit, simply the presence of leftist politics is enough to make people unsatisfied by them, so the plan is this:
1. /pol/ will find a way to collaborate on the creation of video games.
2. /pol/ will not make a game that contains any politics whatsoever, instead they will simply focus on making a game that is good enough to become very popular, /pol/ will continue making games.
3. In small increments, /pol/itics will be inserted into the games, the increases in dosage will be small and gradual, just like the increasing prevalence of leftists politics into media had been since the Jews first took over, we have to start at the beginning and move at the same pace, but the sooner we start, the sooner we can grow - we are borrowing their tactics for our own cause because those are the techniques that have been shown to be most effective.
4. we must camouflage ourselves as much as possible, this means covering up the political orientations and beliefs of our public personas, so as to not taint the company making the games, a company which should also not be seen to have any clear political element to it, and is instead apolitical and focused on making fun games in a landscape devoid of them. Most of us already have experience with living double lives, so I hope it won't be too much to ask.
5. when politics is being placed into a work, the best refuge is to hide within fiction, set it in a fictional world, make no statements, but simply make it possible for the reader to interpret political meaning from non-literal speech (allusions, allegories, etc.) this should be simple for the more learned and traditional among you, as that is the same way mythology and folklore spreads it's message, this includes the bible, and cautionary tales told to the children of the Hitler's Germany.
6. an overdose on redpills produces a violent reaction, tolerance must be built, the analogy of frogs in water might be relevant here.