What's this all about?
Fullderp is a game where one of us declares himself the champ and takes a ragtag team of six Pokemon assembled by anons into an online competitive Pokemon battling simulator.
To quote one of Showdown's mods…
>@MacChaeger: None of these people are youtubers
>@MacChaeger: They impersonate verlis to to gain notoriety and attract new members
>@MacChaeger: These people regularly trick others into getting locked
>@MacChaeger: this is the single most toxic group of players on PS
Can I give the champ something?
Of course. If we've got a champ, feel free to come in and watch and give him something when he calls for a new team. No experience necessary, and everything's done in-browser.
How does it work?
When the current champ calls "new champ", the first poster to claim it is our champ. The first six legal Pokemon suggested once champ has been claimed or "new team" has been called will be the team our champ uses to battle.
Suggesters are not to make multiple suggestions for a team unless 15 minutes have passed since their last request, or unless the champ specifically asks for resuggests.
The champ will be battling in Smogon OU unless he specifies otherwise.
Failure to follow the rules will result in IMPEACHMENT and/or BULLYING.
1. The champ cannot forfeit or intentionally throw a match.
2. The champ may not edit a set without the suggester's permission.
3. All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
4. The champ is not allowed to timer stall.
5. If someone resuggests before 15 minutes have passed since their last suggest, the champ must ignore it.
6. The champ should replace resPost too long. Click here to view the full text.